Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Friends

I have recently joined the rest of the world and found facebook. I LOVE it! I can see my friends, anytime I want to, provideing that they have posted pictures on their pages. I have found pages of my current friends and pages for friends in my past. My friends are beautiful. I smile everytime I look at thier pages. Isn't technology incredible? That we can connect over miles, countries, years, like we haven't ever been apart. I suppose that many people my age are interested in finding old school friends. Many pages I see are of slightly "older" people! There are plenty of young ones too. Perhaps we are just trying to remember the fun of our youth, or just plain remember! I am looking forward to finding more friends and keeping in contact with new ones.

No comments: