Friday, November 14, 2008

My NEW view of my small world

Since it has been a VERY long time since I have added anything to this blog, I have noticed it needed a little updating.

For example, after re-reading my post about the town I live in, many things have happened. Oh, I am still not happy about the shopping, or lack of it here. BUT, I have found people that like change! Some are born and bred here, others are newer than me. All of them would like to change many things about the town. And, they actually are! These moms are changing not only their small corner of the world, but are trying to make a positive impact on the community. They have reached out to find friendships and to help total strangers in need. In helping themselves, they are making a positive impact on the world.
You go girls!!! LincolnCountyMommies rock!

No comments: